CIDAN folding machine F is extremely quick and easy to use, built in a sturdy welded construction. F is built for continuous running under the most demanding conditions. The machine is adapted for all types of folding of thinner materials.
- An eccentric that minimizes wear and gives the best possible opening and closing speeds drives the clamping beam.
- The clamping beam opens as the folding beam returns so that they are positioned for the next step simultaneously to save time.
- The eccentric also gives the best possible clamping pressure.
- As standard delivered with divided straight rail 30°, lower beam rail, double sided folding beam rail 7/10 mm and folding beam rail 20 mm. Folding beam rails with quick change tooling.
- Control system EasyLink, with touch screen for input and storage of folding operations
- Clamping beam with divided straight rail 30°
- Lower beam rail
- Double sided folding beam rail 7/10 mm
(.275″/.394″), with quick change tooling
- Folding beam rail 20 mm (.787″), with quick change tooling
- Adjustable crowning of folding beam rail
- Foot pedal
- Control System ProLink W, with touch screen and graphic programming
- Off line program for ProLink W
- Motorized straight back gauge EGS or AGS
- Ball transfers in back gauge table (standard on AGS and options on EGS)
- Solid back gauge fingers (min. dimension 6 mm) (.236″)
- Squaring arm
- Round straight rail, R=2.5 mm (.098″)
- Extra foot pedal with keyswitch
- Hardened rails and tools (HRC 45)
- Moveable foot pedal on rail
- Folding beam rail 25 mm (0.984”)
EiginleikarÝtið á tegund af vél til að skoða viðbætur.
|Model||Folding length||Opening height||Outer dimensions||Weight|
|Length x Width|
x Height mm (")
|K15-25||2550 (100)||1.75 (15)||1.1 (19)||2.6 (0.102)||115 (4.5)||3530 (139) x 1545 (61) x 1590 (63)||2055 (4521)||0.75 (1)||1.1 (1.5)|
|K15-30||3100 (122)||1.5 (16)||0.9 (21)||2.2 (0.087)||115 (4.5)||4030 (159) x 1545 (61) x 1590 (63)||2370 (5241)||0.75 (1)||1.1 (1.5)|