CIDAN FX PLUS folding machine is strong, exact and almost impossible to wear out. With welded sides, clamping beam with eccentric drive and extra strong lower beam, this machine is optimized for the highest productivity levels, low maintenance costs and problem-free running, year in and year out. The ProLink control system for FX makes programming easy, intuitive and fast. You have exact control, better overview, easier program storage and faster operating. On the panel you control not only the machine’s operations but also sheet thickness settings and adjustment of bending centre. This means you can always achieve perfect radius and an almost unique precision for angles and measurements.
- Control System ProLink W, with 15″ touch screen and graphical programming
- Automatic programmable bending center
- Automatic programmable sheet thickness settings via the control system
- Combi upper beam with divided straight rail 30°
- Lower beam rail
- Double sided folding beam rail 7/10 mm (.275″/.394″), with quick change tooling
- Folding beam rail 20 mm (.984″) with quick change tooling
- Manual crowning of folding beam rail
- Foot pedal
- Control system ProLink W with 18.5″ touch screen on pendant arm and graphical programming.
- 21.5″ widescreen on pendant arm instead of 15″ to ProLink W.
- Motorized back gauge AGS or EGS
- Hardened tooling for 100% stainless application (HRC 45).
- Makes positioning of large and narrow parts easier. Available in three lengths 1000 mm (39.3″), 1500 mm (59″) and 3000 mm (118″) for left and/or right hand side.
- Straight rail and segmented box tools with 0.75 mm radius (surface hardened)
- Segmented Radius Rail (R = 1.5 mm)
- Safely store the divided tooling for your CIDAN folder. The tool cart is recommended to decrease the risk of damaging tools and misplacing tools during tool changing. It is possible to store divided rails on the cart and there is room for hand tools for the operators and machine instruction manual. The cart is equipped with lockable wheels and pull handles. Especially recommended if the machine is equipped with the Multifold tooling system.
- With the offline-software option on PROLINK W, programming can be completed in the office away from the machine.
- The safety scanner provides extra safety with two modes when operating machine from folding side or gauging side. The scanner prohibits any person to enter the working area where a collision with the folding beam is possible.
- Ball transfers on the back gauge assist with the positioning of larger, heavier parts and reduce the risk of scratching the material.
- Allows the operator to move the foot pedal quickly and smoothly along the folding area. Appropriate when folding is done with several folding stations. Especially recommended if the machine is equipped with Multifold. This option is considered a great safety feature when bolted to the floor. When operator engages foot pedal, they are away from the upcoming folding beam.
- Turnable, solid front fingers in spring steel on back gauge.
- Extra foot pedal available for rear operation.
- Custom tooling is available for applications requiring large radius work, more workspace clearance, etc.
|Model||Working length||Opening height||Outer dimensions||Weight|
|mm (“)||Steel mm|
|Stainless steel mm|
|Aluminium mm (“)||Clamping beam mm|
|Length x Width x Height mm (“)||kg (lbs)||Clamping beam kW (hp)||Folding beam kW (hp)|
|FX PLUS 25||2600 (102)||2.5 (13)||1.6 (16)||3.7 (0.146)||150 (5.9)||3645 (144) x 2040 (80) x 1970 (78)||3400 (7495)||1.5 (2)||1.5 (2)|
|FX PLUS 30||3200 (126)||2 (14)||1.2 (18)||3 (0.125)||150 (5.9)||4195 x (165) 2040 x (80) 1970 (78)||3750 (8267)||1.5 (2)||1.5 (2)|
|FX PLUS 40||4100 (161)||2 (14)||1.2 (18)||3 (0.125)||150 (5.9)||5145 x (204) 2040 (80) x 1970 (78)||4820 (10626)||1.5 (2)||2.2 (3)|