CIDAN folding machine PRO is our most versatile machine with many features as standard. With the integrated back gauge it is possible to use the machine from the front for complex parts. Heavier material and larger parts can be handled from the back of the machine to improve work ergonomics and increase the quality. It is possible to replace two operators with one and still produce parts up to four times faster and with better accuracy compared to a press brake.
- Dual drive of clamping beam gives incredible speed and accuracy. The servo drive also increase hemming capacity to 50 tons (55US).
- Segmented tools in lower beam rail, folding beam rail and the divided box tooling can facilitate extremely complicated folding work.
- Automatic folding beam crowning and automatic sheet thickness adjustment for precise folding.
- With high speed and extreme accuracy of the back gauge, exact measuring is ensured and with servo driven folding beam you will get the right folding angle every time.
- The ProLink X CNC control system gives the operator opportunity to use simple graphic programming with touch screen, quick changes of the dimensions and angles on existing profiles.
- Control System ProLink X control with touch screen and graphic programming
- Combi clamping beam with 35° straight rail
- Multifold execution with divided lower beam rail (height 47 mm/1.85″)
- Divided folding beam rail 15 mm (.591”) and 35 mm (1.38”) with quick change tooling
- Automatic crowning of folding beam rail
- Frequency/servo driven motors for both clamping and folding beams for variable folding speed
- Automatic adjustment of sheet thickness 0-4.5 mm (0-.177”) (manually 4.5-35 mm/.177”-1.38”)
- Continuous cooling of the motor for the upper beam
- Foot pedal
- Motorized back gauge SGB includes Ball transfers and Height adjustable back gauge (0-50 mm/ 2.6″) as standard
- Solid back gauge fingers (min. dimension 8 mm)(.315″)
- Squaring arm
- Box tooling 152 mm or 254 mm /6 or 10″ height with quick change looking system
- Box tooling 152 mm / 6″ in C shape
- Round straight rail (R=3 mm and 5 mm)
- Divided folding beam rail 10 mm (.394″)
- Hardened rails and tools (undivided HRC 45, divided HRC 55)
- Automatic lubrication
- Automatic stop of folding beam on collision with operator
- Moveable foot switch on rail
- Laser scanner at folding side of machine
- Moveable tool cart of divided tools
- Off line program for ProLink X
- Extra foot pedal with key switch
|Model||Folding length||Opening height||Outer dimensions||Weight|
|Length x Width|
x Height mm (")
|PRO 30 Multifold||3100 (122)||4 (9)||2.5 (13)||6 (0.236)||200 (7.88)||4300 (169) x 2570 (101) x 2085 (82)||8130 (17886)||4 (5.5)||5.5 (7.5)|
|PRO 40 Multifold||4100 (161)||3 (11)||1.9 (15)||4.5 (0.177)||200 (7.88)||5300 (209) x 2570 (101) x 2085 (82)||10500 (23100)||4 (5.5)||5.5 (7.5)|