The compact line KA ensures rapid and precise blanks from the coil plus excellent and reproducible straightening in the least possible space.
- constant quality: The blanks are precise and free of burrs.
- lower material cost: The purchase price for large coils is lower than for small coils or sheets.
- less waste: You slit wide coils accurately and have fewer residual strips.
- lower personnel cost: The system is operated by one person. You reduce cutting time considerably.
- more storage capacity: You only need one wide coil per material type.
- shortened production time: The handling of all types of materials is substantially rationalized by the use of larger coils.
- A guillotine shear cuts faster and more precise than any circular shear.
- powered edge guide MFA
- plastic sheet dispenser FAG
- electrically adjustable upper straightening shafts MOP
- hard chromium plated straightening shafts HVC
- powered knife overlapping MOV
- programmable knife overlapping MOP
- stripper rings AP
- standard knives for mild steel only for guillotine shear available MPFE
- conveyor belt behind the guillotine shear TS-AZ
- conveyer belt BA, roller conveyor BA, stacker ST, manipulator MAN, etc.
- DECOILER: ask Forstner for a suitable decoiler
- DEFLECTION ROLLERS RT: to support the infeed of a new coil
- TABLE TI: manually adjustable coil guidance with roller bearings
- STRAIGHTENER RM-6: manually adjustable straightener with 6 shaftsØ110mm (4,33″)
- SLITTER MST: slitting shafts Ø140mm (5,51″), 4 or 5 pairs of manually adjustable inox knives, manual knive overlapping and manual knive gap adjustment
- FOLDING TABLE KT-m: for an easier setting of the slitting knives
- GUILLOTINE TSS: heavy electric guillotine shear with inox knives
- BASIC FRAME GR-4: for RM-MST-KT-TSS
- CONTROL SPS-M2 POTI: easy operation with ergonomic touch panel, variable speed adjustment with a potentiometer, single or multiple programs