The VE-TS cut to length lines cut blanks to precise length simply and effortlessly, saving time and valuable material. You tell the system what to do and how to do it. Start with the basic and add the shear and control as it becomes necessary and cost-effective.
- DECOILER: ask Forstner for a suitable decoiler
- DEFLECTION ROLLERS RT: to support the infeed of a new coil
- TABLE TI: manually adjustable coil guidance with roller bearings
- FEEDING UNIT VE: powered feeding rolls Ø 70mm (2,76″)
- GUILLOTINE TS: electric guillotine shear with steel knives
- BASIC FRAME GR-2: for VE-TS
- CONTROL SPS-M2 POTI: easy operation with ergonomic touch panel, variable speed adjustment with a potentiometer, single or multiple programs
- constant quality: The blanks are precise and free of burrs.
- lower material cost: The purchase price for large coils is lower than for small coils or sheets.
- less waste: You cut to length coils accurately and have fewer waste.
- lower personnel cost: The system is operated by one person. You reduce cutting time considerably.
- more storage capacity: You only need coils instead of sheets and reduce your waste.
- shortened production time: The handling of all types of materials is substantially rationalized by the use of larger coils.
- A guillotine shear cuts faster and more precise than any circular shear.
- powered edge guide MFA
- plastic sheet dispenser FAG
- manual cut to length slitter AL m
- 1-speed electric cut to length slitter AL e
- 2-speed electric cut to length slitter AS e
- special knives for stainless steel MPCR
- conveyor belt behind the guillotine shear TS-AZ
- conveyer belt BA, roller conveyor BA, stacker ST, manipulator MAN, etc.