The efficient production of blanks requires keeping a wide range of entirely different coils on hand. To allow rapid access to different sheets, we developed a multiple decoiling system featuring automatic sheet change-over in less than 1 minute.
Our objectives in developing this line were:
- fully automatic sheet change-over in the shortest possible time
- programmable upper straightening shafts adjustment
- programmable setting of slitting knives
- the simplest possible operating
- lower acquisition costs
- one-worker operation
- space savings
The Forstner fully-automatic decoiling, straightening, slitting and cut to length line offers features that an industrial production manager has only dreamed about. This line fulfills the demanding requirements of any sheet metal working industry.
- constant quality: The blanks are precise and free of burrs.
- lower material cost: The purchase price for large coils is lower than for small coils or sheets.
- less waste: You slit wide coils accurately and have fewer residual strips.
- lower personnel cost: The system is operated by one person. You reduce cutting time considerably.
- more storage capacity: You only need one wide coil per material type.
- shortened production time: The handling of all types of materials is substantially rationalized by the use of larger coils.
- more space due to compact design
- easy loading by cantilever decoilers and hydraulic expansion of the mandrels
- smooth decoiling and recoiling by powered decoilers
- smooth infeeding of coils across powered sheet guideways into the coil selector
- automatic access to up to three different coils by the coil selector
- mark free straightening by programmable upper straightening shafts adjustment
- automatic adjustment of up to 10 pairs of slitting knives
- precise, burr-free and economic cutting to length by a guillotine shear
- automatic sheet change-over in less than 1 minute
- simplest operation with logical icons instead of text by Siemens touch panel
- precise length measurement system with up to date Siemens drive and control technology
- continous developement of the Forstner software for PLC and touch panel
- hydraulic scissored coil car SHT
- plastic sheet dispenser FAG
- hard chromium plated straightening shafts HVC
- programmable knife overlapping MOP
- programmable knife gap adjustment MSP
- centre punching KST, notching KLI, punching STA, labeling ETI, printing DRU
- partial cutting to length AS p, beveled cutting to length TS+-
- conveyor belt behind the guillotine shear TS-AZ
- conveyor belt, conveyor rolls BA
- stacker ST
- manipulator MAN
- safety fences around the line SI
- remote control for decoiler, coil car and roller table SPS-FF
- PC connecting link wihout or with PC software SPS-RJ45SW
- internet service for remote maintenance SPS-IS
- DECOILER AG a1hud: powered, bearing on one side, hydraulic expansion, bottom device, hydraulic arm and loop control
- GUIDEWAYS BB a: with powered feeding shafts and seesaws
- COIL SELECTOR MT-3: 3 tables with manually adjustable coil guidance with roller bearings, automatic coil change-over
- TABLE MFA: powered adjustable coil guidance with roller bearings
- STRAIGHTENER RM-6: programmable straightener with 6 shafts Ø110mm (4,33″)
- PROGRAMMABLE SLITTER PSA: guiding shafts, 5 pairs of automatically adjustable inox knives with stripper rings, pneumatic knife overlapping
- GUILLOTINE TS: electric guillotine with stainless steel knives
- BASIC FRAME GR-11: for MA-3 with RM-PSA-TS
- CONTROL SPS-F2 POTI: easy operation with ergonomic touch panel, variable speed adjustment with a potentiometer, single or multiple programs, coil management, safety integrated