Sheetmetal fabricators are confronted with so many different types of sheet every day that no well-organized business should be without a multiple decoiling line.
Our objectives in developing this line were:
- rapid sheet change-over
- simple operation
- lower acquisition costs
- one-person operation
- constant quality: The blanks are precise and free of burrs.
- lower material cost: The purchase price for large coils is lower than for small coils or sheets.
- less waste: You slit wide coils accurately and have fewer residual strips.
- lower personnel cost: The system is operated by one person. You reduce cutting time considerably.
- more storage capacity: You only need one wide coil per material type.
- shortened production time: The handling of all types of materials is substantially rationalized by the use of larger coils.
- more space due to stackable decoilers
- easy loading by cantilever decoilers and manual expansion of the mandrels
- smooth infeeding of coils across sheet guideways into the compact straightening, slitting and ctl line
- rapid access to up to four different coils by clamping the coil beginning
- flat straightening by manual upper straightening shaft adjustment
- manual adjustment of up to 10 pairs of slitting knives
- precise, burr-free and economic cutting to length by a guillotine shear
- simplest operation with logical icons instead of text by Siemens touch panel
- precise length measurement system with up to date Siemens drive and control technology
- continous developement of the Forstner software for PLC and touch panel
- powered edge guide MFA
- plastic sheet dispenser FAG
- electrically adjustable upper straightening shaft MOP
- hard chromium plated straightening shafts HVC
- powered knive overlapping MOV
- programmable knife overlapping MOP
- stripper rings AP
- manual folding table for an easier setting of the slitting knives KT-m
- manual cut to length slitter AL m
- 1-speed electric cut to length slitter AL e
- 2-speed electric cut to length slitter AS e
- special knives for stainless steel MPCR
- conveyor belt behind the guillotine shear TS-AZ
- conveyer belt BA, roller conveyor BA, stacker ST, manipulator MAN, etc.
- DECOILER AG b1m: with brake, bearing on one side, manual expansion, bottom and upper device
- GUIDEWAYS BB: not driven and with deflection rollers
- COIL HOLDER BK: 4 manually adjustable eccentric shafts to hold the sheet at the end of the sheet guideway, manual coil change-over
- DEFLECTION ROLLERS RT: to support the infeed of a new coil
- TABLE TI: manually adjustable coil guidance with roller bearings
- COMPACT LINE KA-6: manually adjustable straightener with 6 shafts Ø70mm (2,76″), slitting shafts Ø100mm (4″), 5 pairs of manually adjustable steel knives, manual knife overlapping and manual knife gap adjustment
- GUILLOTINE TS: electric guillotine shear with steel knives
- BASIC FRAME GR-3: for KA-TS
- CONTROL SPS-M2 POTI: easy operation with ergonomic touch panel, variable speed adjustment with a potentiometer, single or multiple programs