Sheetmetal fabricators are confronted with so many different types of sheet every day that no well-organized business should be without a multiple decoiling line.
Our objectives in developing this line were:
- rapid sheet change-over
- simple operation
- lower acquisition costs
- one-person operation
- constant quality: The blanks are precise and free of burrs.
- lower material cost: The purchase price for large coils is lower than for small coils or sheets.
- less waste: You slit wide coils accurately and have fewer residual strips.
- lower personnel cost: The system is operated by one person. You reduce cutting time considerably.
- more storage capacity: You only need one wide coil per material type.
- shortened production time: The handling of all types of materials is substantially rationalized by the use of larger coils.
- more space due to stackable decoilers
- easy loading by cantilever decoilers and manual expansion of the mandrels
- smooth infeeding of coils across deflection rollers into the slitting and ctl line
- rapid access to up to six different coils by clamping the coil beginning in the manual coil selector
- manual adjustment of up to 10 pairs of slitting knives
- precise, burr-free and economic cutting to length by a circular shear
- simplest operation with logical icons instead of text by Siemens touch panel
- precise length measurement system with up to date Siemens drive and control technology
- continous developement of the Forstner software for PLC and touch panel
- powered edge guide MFA
- plastic sheet dispenser FAG
- powered knife overlapping MOV
- programmable knife overlapping MOP
- stripper rings AP
- manual cut to length slitter AL m
- 2-speed electric cut to length slitter AS e
- electric guillotine shear TS
- special knives for stainless steel MPCR
- conveyor belt behind the guillotine shear TS-AZ
- conveyer belt BA, roller conveyor BA, stacker ST, manipulator MAN, etc.
- DECOILER AG b1m: with brake, bearing on one side, manual expansion, bottom and upper device
- DEFLECTION ROLLER STAND UB: with deflection rollers
- COIL SELECTOR SB-6: 6 pair of feeding shafts with manually adjustable eccentric shaft for holding, manual coil change-over
- DEFLECTION ROLLERS RT: to support the infeed of a new coil
- TABLE TI: manually adjustable coil guidance with roller bearings
- SLITTER MST: slitting shafts Ø100mm (4″), 5 pairsof manually adjustable steel knives, manual knife overlapping and manual knife gap adjustment
- SHEAR AL: electric cut to length slitter with steel knives
- CONTROL SPS-M2 POTI: easy operation with ergonomic touch panel, variable speed adjustment with a potentiometer, single or multiple programs