The efficient production of blanks for profiles and flashings requires keeping a wide range of entirely different coils on hand. To allow rapid access to different coils, we developed a multiple decoiling system featuring automatic sheet changeover.
Forstner guarantees simplest loading of coils on cantilever or drop in decoilers, easy infeeding of various coils over guideways, automatic coil change-over of max. 9 different coils by the vertically adjustable coil selector MTV, optional plastic film sticking on sheets, manual or programmable straightening and accurate slitting and cutting to length of all type of materials in different widths and lengths directly from coil. You can expect straight blanks, free of burrs and free of marks.
The latest Forstner control ensures simplest and safest operation of the line. The operation of the line is a children’s game because of self-explanatory symbols on the full colour 9” touch panel. The standard software of the control offers numerous useful functions for example coil and machine management.
- constant quality: The blanks are precise and free of burrs.
- lower material cost: The purchase price for large coils is lower than for small coils or sheets.
- less waste: You slit wide coils accurately and have fewer residual strips.
- lower personnel cost: The system is operated by one person. You reduce cutting time considerably.
- more storage capacity: You only need one wide coil per material type.
- shortened production time: The handling of all types of materials is substantially rationalized by the use of larger coils.
- more space due to stackable decoilers
- easy loading by cantilever decoilers and manual expansion of the mandrels
- smooth decoiling and recoiling by powered decoilers
- smooth infeeding of coils across sheet guideways into the coil selector
- automatic access to up to nine different coils by the vertical coil selector
- mark free straightening by programmable upper straightening shafts adjustment
- precise, burr-free and economic cutting to length by a guillotine shear
- automatic sheet change-over in less than 2 minutes
- simplest operation with logical icons instead of text by Siemens touch panel
- precise length measurement system with up to date Siemens drive and control technology
- continous developement of the Forstner software for PLC and touch panel
- hydraulic scissored coil car only for the bottom decoilers SHT
- ninth table without or with powered feeding rolls MTV-9
- unroller on the floor for the ninth table ARG-BO
- plastic sheet dispenser FAG
- hard chromium plated straightening shafts HVC
- centre punching KST, notching KLI, punching STA, labeling ETI, printing DRU
- partial cutting to length AS p, beveled cutting to length TS+-
- slitter with manual knife adjustment MST
- slitter with programmable knife adjustment PSA
- conveyor belt behind the guillotine shear TS-AZ
- stacker ST
- manipulator MAN
- safety fences around the line SI
- remote control for decoiler, coil car and roller table SPS-FF
- PC connecting link wihout or with PC software SPS-RJ45SW
- internet service for remote maintenance SPS-IS
- DECOILER AG a1mu: powered, bearing on one side, manual expansion, bottom and top device and loop control
- GUIDEWAYS BB: with deflection rollers
- COIL SELECTOR MT-9: 9 tables with manually adjustable coil guidance with roller bearings, automatic coil change-over
- STRAIGHTENER RM-6: programmable straightener with 6 shafts Ø70mm (2,76″)
- GUILLOTINE TS: electric guillotine with steel knives
- BASIC FRAME GR-19: for MA-9 and RM+TS
- CONTROL SPS-F2 POTI: easy operation with ergonomic touch panel, variable speed adjustment with a potentiometer, single or multiple programs, coil management, safety integrated