This combination of traditional Forstner machines perfected over the years has become a classic in the sheetmetal-working industry:
- deflection rollers RT
- table with manually adjustable coil guidance TI
- slitter MST
- electric cut to length slitter AL e
- control SPS-M2 POTI
Other combinations of Forstner slitters, shears and controls are also available. The entire system can be tailored to individual requirements.
Any decoiler can be used:
No matter which version you choose, the infeed table of the slitting and cut to length line will have one fixed and one adjustable edge guide, allowing coils up to 1000, 1250 or 1500 mm width to be handled.
The feed mechanism is strong enough to accommodate sheet from coils up to 5000 kg, even when the decoiler itself is not powered.
We recommend the use of fixed unrollers or decoilers in front of all lines to prevent problems of aligning.
- constant quality: The blanks are precise and free of burrs.
- lower material cost: The purchase price for large coils is lower than for small coils or sheets.
- less waste: You slit wide coils accurately and have fewer residual strips.
- lower personnel cost: The system is operated by one person. You reduce cutting time considerably.
- more storage capacity: You only need one wide coil per material type.
- shortened production time: The handling of all types of materials is substantially rationalized by the use of larger coils.
- A guillotine shear cuts faster and more precise than any circular shear.
- powered edge guide MFA
- plastic sheet dispenser FAG
- powered knife overlapping MOV
- programmable knife overlapping MOP
- stripper rings AP
- manual folding table between slitter and guillotine shear KT-m
- manual cut to length slitter AL m
- 1-speed electric cut to length slitter AL e
- 2-speed electric cut to length slitter AS e
- special knives for stainless steel MPCR
- conveyor belt behind the guillotine shear TS-AZ
- conveyer belt BA, roller conveyor BA, stacker ST, manipulator MAN, etc.
- DECOILER: ask Forstner for a suitable decoiler
- DEFLECTION ROLLERS RT: to support the infeed of a new coil
- TABLE TI: manually adjustable coil guidance with roller bearings
- SLITTER MST: slitting shafts Ø100mm (4″), 4 or 5 pairs of manually adjustable steel knives, manual knife overlapping and manual knife gap adjustment
- GUILLOTINE TS: electric guillotine shear with steel knives
- BASIC FRAME GR-2: for MST-TS
- CONTROL SPS-M2 POTI: easy operation with ergonomic touch panel, variable speed adjustment with a potentiometer, single or multiple programs