The straightening and cut to length line RM-AL ensures precise and rapid blanks plus excellent straightening quality from coil in the least possible floor space.
- constant quality: The blanks are precise and free of burrs.
- lower material cost: The purchase price for large coils is lower than for small coils or sheets.
- less waste: You cut to length coils accurately and have fewer waste.
- lower personnel cost: The system is operated by one person. You reduce cutting time considerably.
- more storage capacity: You only need coils instead of sheets and reduce your waste.
- shortened production time: The handling of all types of materials is substantially rationalized by the use of larger coils.
- A circular shear is more compact and cheaper than any guillotine shear.
- powered edge guide MFA
- plastic sheet dispenser FAG
- electrically adjustable upper straightening shaft MOP
- hard chromium plated straightening shafts HVC
- manual cut to length slitter AL m
- 2-speed electric cut to length slitter AS e
- electric guillotine shear TS
- special knives for stainless steel MPCR
- conveyor belt behind the guillotine shear TS-AZ
- conveyer belt BA, roller conveyor BA, stacker ST, manipulator MAN, etc.
- DECOILER: ask Forstner for a suitable decoiler
- DEFLECTION ROLLERS RT: to support the infeed of a new coil
- TABLE TI: manually adjustable coil guidance with roller bearings
- STRAIGHTENER RM-3: manually adjustable straightener with 3 shafts Ø70mm (2,76″)
- SHEAR AL: electric cut to length slitter with steel knives
- CONTROL SPS-M2 POTI: easy operation with ergonomic touch panel, variable speed adjustment with a potentiometer, single or multiple programs