Motorized decoiler model D from Forstner is a heavy duty decoiler developed for high speed production. Model D is available for coils op to 3, 5 and 7 tons. Coil is loaded directly on the cantilevered mandrel by crane, fork lift or coil car. The mandrel is hydraulically expandable and holds the coil in a secure grip. The motor is frequency controlled and the decoiler can reach a maximum speed of 25 meters per minute.
- The motorized decoiler is a unique innovation with an intelligent and clean design, where parts are placed inside the machine construction, in order to prevent any damages in heavy industrial environments.
- The hydraulic mandrel has three support plates to maintain a perfect round coil shape during expansion. The mandrel is equipped with hydraulic wedges to keep the coil tight to the mandrel during the whole decoiling process.
- Motorized decoiler ensures an easy and secure loading of coils.
- Motor driven decoiling and recoiling.
- Suitable for frequent coil changes.
- Very suitable for sensitive product surfaces.
- Hydraulic expansion of mandrel with three support plates to maintain a perfect round coil shape during expansion
- Frequency controlled speed of 25 meters per minute
- Coil wagon
- Pressure roll
- Higher speed
- Mandrel adapter plates for increased inside diameter of coils
- Hydraulic pressure arm, a need for heavy material
- Scissor coil lift
- Paper recoiler
- Loop control
- Remote control
|Model||Coil weight||Expansion||Coil width, max||Inner diameter||Outer diameter, max||Speed, max||Sheet thickness steel, max|