CIDAN PRO Z folding machine sits at the top of its class in folding complex profiles and heavy material. Folding both up and down, this machine eliminates the need for an operator to flip their material, providing time-efficient folding of complex parts for just one operator. Our newly-developed folding beam construction along with automatic crowning and setting of bending center as well as sheet thickness provides superior folding quality in all thicknesses. With auto-locking, tool changes can now be made even faster and the control system has been updated to the ProLink W.
The CIDAN PRO Z folding machine is also equipped with our eccentric OED, which provides the same high clamping pressure and capacity regardless of the selected tool height while maintaining maximum opening height. While designing the new PRO Z metal folder, our engineers utilized the ability to fold in both directions and a wide range of movement to achieve the three priorities CIDAN has been known for, safety, speed, and flexibility.
- Folds upwards and downwards, no need to flip the material.
- 150 mm movement of folding beam, to move outside of material on folding side.
- Tooling in two different shapes and three different heights; one shape suitable for folding side operation
- Comes as standard with Combi upper beam, CNC controlled crowning, sheet thickness and folding center adjustment.
- The folding beam can be used as front gauge up to 150 mm.
- The PRO Z is equipped with our Optimal Eccentric Drive OED (patent pending) for maximum clamping power regardless of tool height and sheet thickness.
- Optimal Eccentric Drive for maximum clamping pressure and capacity regardless of tool height and sheet thickness.
- CNC controlled crowning of folding beam
- Combi beam with two programmable tool positions, one straight rail and one high divided box tool
- Control System ProLink W with 21.5″ touch widescreen and graphic programming
- CNC controlled sheet thickness and folding center
- Automatic lock of high divided and folding beam tools
- Enclosure with integrated tool storage on one side and roof
- LED light on 2 sides
- Multifold execution lower beam
- Motorized back gauge AGS
- Different backgauge configurations
- Vacuum gripper in the back gauge
- Automatic lubrication
- High divided tooling
- C-shaped high divided tool
- Divided folding beam
- Folding side operation package
- Offline software
- Auxiliary outputs
- Robot interface
- Extra foot pedal
- Movable foot pedal on rail
- Tool cart
- 3D import
EiginleikarÝtið á tegund af vél til að skoða viðbætur.
|Model||Folding length||Opening height||Outer dimensions||Weight|
|Length x Width|
x Height mm (")
|PRO Z 30||3200 (122)||4 (9)||2.5 (12)||6 (0.236)||254 (10)||4700 (185) x 3590 (141) x 2250 (89)||11850 (26.124)||2x3.8 (2x5.1)||2x9.5 (2x12.9)|
|PRO Z 40||4100 (161)||3 (11)||1.9 (14)||4.5 (0.177)||254 (10)||5700 (224) x 3590 (141) x 2250 (89)||13980 (30.82)||2x3.8 (2x5.1)||2x9.5 (2x12.9)|