RAPIDO 32 SSM with a new revolutionary back gauge, SSM (Stacking Sensitive Material). Perfect when cutting a lot of soft or scratch-sensitive material. Read more under OPTIONS below.
CIDAN RAPIDO metal shear is an electrical guillotine shear that works fully independent of oil or hydraulics and emphasizes our philosophy regarding the environment with very little energy and low noise output. The drive system with eccentrics, pulldown rods, and hold down system which can be positioned as close as 1” from the knives allow for easy and expedient trimming of narrow strips. The CIDAN RAPIDO metal shear is equipped with the CutLink control system, capable of queueing several programs, automatically shifting the machine from one step to the next. This already well-equipped machine also has a wide range of options including different back gauge and sheet handling systems.
- Shear can cut all material qualities – mild steel from 0,4 mm (28 gauge) up to 2,5 mm (13 gauge) without any settings at all and the blade gap stays the same.
- Fully mechanical, electrical, no use of oil – not hydraulic.
- Drive system with eccentrics and pulldown rod connected to the upper blade beam. A long guide. Material is clamped between the table and the hold down beam.
- The beam has a rubber piece to protect the material from getting marks on sensitive material.
- Standard squaring arm and table extension (option) for multiple sheets.
- Different modes of cutting – single cuts, continuous cuts.
- Sheet handling system called return to sender will deliver the cutoff sheet to the front for easy accessibility.
- Single or continuous stroke control
- Double edged blades
- LED cutting line light
- Finger protection
- Squaring arms on both sides, 380 mm with scale
- Table with scored measuring lines
- Spring loaded hold down beam
- Button to start the cut at the electrical cabinet
- Foot pedal to start cut
- Pneumatic sheet support including return plate (blanks to front side of shear)
- 2 year warranty
RAPIDO 32 can be supplied with a new revolutionary back gauge, SSM (Stacking Sensitive Material). Perfect when cutting a lot of soft or scratch-sensitive material. Thanks to the high speed of the sheet support, the cut-offs fall down and are stacked in an orderly pile on a movable wagon. The SSM is available in 750 mm or 1000 mm and is controlled by the CutLink control system. It is a fast and accurate positioning system with many interesting features. This makes it easier to handle the material since you control the position of both the sheet support and the hold down beam. The motor for the back gauge is placed directly on the back gauge arm for quiet operation and a clean surface on the outside of the shear.
RAPIDO with SSM is equipped as standard with pneumatic hold down beam, normally a suitable option when cutting a lot of sensitive material.
- Stacking back gauge SSM (RAPIDO 32)
- Moveable material wagon
- Pneumatic hold down beam
- Mechanical safety guards
- Squaring arm with T-groove
- Table extension
- Forced cooling
|Model||Working length||Material thickness||Speed||Weight|
|mm (“)||Steel mm (ga)||Stainless Steel mm (ga)||Aluminum mm(“)||Cuts/min||kg lbs)|
|RAPIDO 13||1350 (53)||3.50 (10)||2.0 (14)||5.00 (0.196)||35||1400 (3100)|
|RAPIDO 26||2600 (102)||2.50 (13)||1.6 (16)||3.7 (0.145)||35||1950 (4300)|
|RAPIDO 32||3200 (126)||2.50 (13)||1.6 (16)||3.7 (0.145)||35||2100 (4630)|
|RAPIDO 41||4100 (161)||1.50 (16)||0.6 (24)||2.2 (0.08)||35||2500 (5511)|