The world’s most sold Tubeformer has been reinvented!
The prestigious Tubeformer 1602 / 3600 has been widely recognized in the HVAC and sheet metal industry as the spiral duct machine with outstanding quality, reliability, and performance-driven approach.
As the inventor of the spiral duct technology Spiro® launched a new modular Tubeformer concept for HVAC application. The new design aims at custom-tailored configurations suitable for individual production demands and greater functionality flexibility for future expansions.
“ The world’s best tubeformer revolutionized an entire industry”
Assemble the machine according to your needs when it comes to output (speed configurations), strength (material thickness configurations), and range (dimension configurations)!
The new touch screen based Spiro® Control System manifests an operation- and production friendly design coupled with many features, including the newly developed optional Spiro® Connect function for enhanced production efficiency.
- Frequency controlled main drive with intelligent drive feedback feature
- State of the art touch screen with the unique Spiro® HMI control system, multilingual
- Cut to length with Spiro® Flying Slitter Model H
- Increased tube length up to 20m (Option required)
- Produce ducts with inward lockseam (Option required)
Ýtið á til að fá upplýsingar
- Quick Change Clinching Roller
- Quick Lock Forminghead
- Engraved Clinching Roller
- Form Roller Unit Cassette Version
- Form Roll Unit 5-station for Stainless Steel
- Forming Heads
- Decoiler DCH-3000
- Automatic Corrugation Unit
- SSC – Spiro® Speed Carrier
- Seam Seal Solution
- Crimper Application
- Power Pack
- FLEX Control
- HMI Cover