RAPIDO 32 now also available with a new revolutionary back gauge, SSM (Stacking Sensitive Material). Perfect when cutting a lot of soft or scratch-sensitive material. Read more under SSM below.
The CIDAN RAPIDO is an electrical guillotine shear that works fully independent of oil or hydraulics and emphasizes our philosophy regarding the environment with very little energy and low noise output. The drive system with eccentrics, pulldown rods, and hold down system which can be positioned as close as 1” from the knives allow for easy and expedient trimming of narrow strips. The RAPIDO shear is equipped with the CutLink control system, capable of queueing several programs, automatically shifting the machine from one step to the next. This already well-equipped machine also has a wide range of options including different back gauge and sheet handling systems.
- Shear can cut all material qualities – mild steel from 28 gauge up to 13 gauge without any settings at all and the blade gap stays the same.
- Manual system use the hand wheel to go from 0 to 800mm in just 5 cranks or rounds.
- Fully mechanical, electrical, no use of oil – not hydraulic.
- Drive system with eccentrics and pulldown rod connected to the upper blade beam. A long guide. Material is clamped between the table and the hold down beam.
- The beam has a rubber piece to protect the material from getting marks on sensitive material. Can cut all material qualities – mild steel from 28 gauge up to 13 gauge without any settings at all and the blade gap stays the same.
- Standard squaring arm and table extension for multiple sheets.
- Different modes of cutting – single cuts, continuous cuts.
- Sheet handling system called return to sender will deliver the cutoff sheet to the front for easy accessibility.
- Single or continuous stroke control
- Double edged blades
- LED cutting line light
- Finger protection
- Squaring arm with scale (380 mm)
- Table with measuring lines
- Spring loaded hold down beam
- Button to start the cut at the electrical cabinet
- Foot pedal to start the cut
- Pneumatic sheet support with fixed return plate (blanks to front side of shear)
RAPIDO 32 can be supplied with a new revolutionary back gauge, SSM (Stacking Sensitive Material). Perfect when cutting a lot of soft or scratch-sensitive material. Thanks to the high speed of the sheet support, the cut-offs fall down and are stacked in an orderly pile on a movable wagon. The SSM is available in 750 mm or 1000 mm and is controlled by the CutLink control system. It is a fast and accurate positioning system with many interesting features. This makes it easier to handle the material since you control the position of both the sheet support and the hold down beam. The motor for the back gauge is placed directly on the back gauge arm for quiet operation and a clean surface on the outside of the shear.
RAPIDO with SSM is equipped as standard with pneumatic hold down beam, normally a suitable option when cutting a lot of sensitive material.
- Motorized back gauge with CutLink control system and ball screws, 750 mm or 1000 mm
- The moveable material wagon is offered as an alternative to fixed return plate for return to sender option. Easily move cut material to another workstation with this option. Plus, it can be picked up with a forklift. Features include: lockable wheels and removable handle.
- Pneumatic hold down beam, suitable for soft materials
- Pneumatic hold down beam for use with soft material
- Mechanical safety guards – Fixed protective device on the back of the machine, rear fixed or with lightguard
- Table extension – Extendable table extension for RAPIDO, 800 mm
- Adjustable angle gauge system with graduated scale
- Squaring arm with or without T-groove and tilt stop. Available in lengths of 1000 mm and 2500 mm for RAPIDO.
- Forced cooling of the cuttingmotor for continuous high volume cutting
|Cuts/min||kW (hp)||kg (lbs)|
|RAPIDO 13||1350 (53) ||3.5 (10)||2 (14)||5 (0.196)||37||3 (4)||1400 (3100)|
|RAPIDO 26||2600 (102)||2.5 (13)||1.6 (16)||3.7 (0.145)||37||3 (4)||1950 (4200)|
|RAPIDO 32||3200 (126)||2.5 (13)||1.6 (16)||3.7 (0.145)||37||3 (4)||2100 (4630)|